The Shark's Tank

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I was thinking of SSSuper Mario Brothers

Oh boy. You really picked quite a day to check the blog. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. I wish you could feel what I'm feeling now. So for those of you who don't know, David Crowder recently broke out of the so-called "boundaries" of worship leading and led the song Foreverandever using a keytar. I've always had a good feeling about using whatever we have for worship. Tin cans, spoons, chairs, whatever goes. But that is another story altogether...

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the new and improved Foreverandever Intro! Yes, it is hard to understand what he's saying, but don't you recognize the music? It's Super Mario Bros.! I've grown attached to this particular song over the past few months, and with this cool new intro, I know that it will be stuck in my head for quite a while. Maybe this doesn't make much sense, but it does to me. And I'm having a blast. So if you're not amused by Crowder, his wild hair, the funky keytar, and his awesome incorporation of Super Mario Bros. into Foreverandever, then you can imagine me sitting in my room jammin' along with my own air keytar. And if THAT doesn't make you laugh, then you don't know me. At all. So laugh and sing and dance, forever and ever and ever!


"I'm thinking about eternity and what we'll be doing forever and ever and ever!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home