The Shark's Tank

Monday, May 15, 2006

The Beach Boys, Part 2

There are two pictures that are really neat. The first one is the No Diving sign. That's right, there is no diving at this pool.












Here's another picture of us hanging out in the pool. Notice the floating cups? They are glasses filled with our beverages. Who knew glass would float? It was pretty cool.












After the First Annual ALOES Pool Party the pool had to come down. I had moved my bed into Stephen's room and there was no room at all. None. We couldn't even walk around without tripping over stuff and falling. So after having the pool up all weekend, it had to come down. It only took an hour to empty the water and pack everything up. My floor was "mopped" if you will and then the bed replaced and everything back where it was before. I forgot to mention that we recorded our friends' reactions when they saw the pool for the first time. Classic moments in ALOES history. I really can't wait for you to see the video. I'm just not sure how that's going to work. And that, my friends, is the story of the pool. But be warned, you never know when it may appear again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home